Fujitsu is a global leading provider of data center and cloud services with a huge product portfolio within many areas.
We are looking for an experienced on-premise infrastructure architect - ready to take the next step into your Cloud knowledge journey - who will:
• lead implementations, as an Architect, of both on-premise and, in due time, also Cloud deliveries
• become Lead Architect on selected existing and new customers, acting as the customers' CTO and proactively present improvements
• become part of the technical architect team in the Danish delivery organisation
• work closely with colleagues all over the world
• naturally become a trusted advisor based on your professional knowledge and personality
• enable our customers to get the most value from our services
• technically present services and solutions to existing and potential customers
• secure global deliveries
• technically and commercially assist our sales and presales organisation in validating bids
On your Cloud specialist journey, you will be heavily involved in:
• designing landing zones
• infrastructure workload migrations from on-premise to Cloud
• Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (or similar from AWS)
• The Microsoft stack in Azure (or similar from AWS)
• Container technology
• Cloud Security
Your experience and professional expertise
We always look for the best people who see can see themselves as potential candidates. Various backgrounds and types of experience may be relevant, but we imagine that you have:
• a minimum of five years of experience as an on-premise Infrastructure Architect
• solid knowledge about Security, Virtualisation, VMware, VLAN, network, databases, end user protection, AD, licensing and more
• the ability to lead a presentation of a solution, starting with an empty whiteboard, to any stakeholder
• experience working with global Subject Matter Experts and global delivery centres
• great communication skills, including verbal and written English
• experience with Agile methodologies during delivery
• knowledge of basic Cloud services would be advantageous, i.e. Office 365, Azure AD and the like.
Our on-premise data center services are very well established and we are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect with a strong desire to become a Cloud specialist too.
Our latest global multi-Cloud offering is the Fujitsu Cloud Managed Service, which is based on Infrastructure as Code, and supports both Azure, AWS and VMware, and an increasing number of customers choose Fujitsu as their Cloud service provider, also in hybrid infrastructure landscapes.
Explaining and designing a target Cloud infrastructure architecture to a customer currently utilising on-premise services requires a lot of Cloud knowledge. However, to be able to design and optimise such target architecture in the Cloud, an in-depth understanding of the current on-premise solution is necessary. This is why we are looking for an experienced on-premise infrastructure architect who wants to become a Cloud specialist.
Please note that this role is not an Enterprise or Presales Architect.
We are around 230 employees in Fujitsu Denmark. Our offices in Ballerup and Aarhus are open when you want to be with your professional colleagues, and we aim to be in the office several days per week.
We have a strict focus on building and maintaining a good work culture with good relations to each other and with respect for professional and personal obligations.
Shape Your Future
We have an open and generous culture with great development possibilities and international career opportunities, ensuring your continuous personal development. As Fujitsu constantly develops new offerings and services, your interests can lead you in many directions in Fujitsu.
While you will be based in Ballerup in Denmark, your network will expand throughout the world.
Fujitsu will grow substantially within Cloud services during the next couple of years, and you are invited to be part of this.
Become Part of Fujitsu Denmark
If you want to work with people who have different ideas, in an inclusive company that welcomes you and supports you, then come and help create the Fujitsu of the future.
We offer an attractive salary package, a good pension scheme with health insurance, a fitness center and a flexible work environment.
Recruitment Manager, Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 26 23 99 28