Apply for an account
DK - Danish
EN - English
SV - Svenska
Requisition: Two TREP Engineers for Market Data, Copenhagen, Denmark (10232)
Two TREP Engineers for Market Data, Copenhagen, Denmark
Bjørn von Herbst
+45 26 15 08 96
The Consultant will become a part of the Market Data Squad in Danske Bank, which serves market data related services to the entire bank. Within the Market Data Squad, we are looking for a Market Data Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP) engineer/specialist, whose primary role will be to ensure platform stability & operational continuity.
The Consultant will also manage and implement (together with the rest of the Market Data Engineering Team) various stakeholder and vendor projects & mandatory upgrades/changes.
The Consultant will report to the Product Owner of the Market Data Squad.
About Markets Analytics Platform Tribe
The Market Data Squad is part of the Market Analytics Platform (MAP) tribe, which delivers world-class analytics via golden sources of data and a global analytics engine. The analytics engine is delivered via the award-winning SuperFly, developed by Danske Bank.
The MAP tribe is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement.
One more important feature - senior leadership is present onsite.
• Part of the Market Data Squad in the Markets Analytics Platform Tribe
• Primarily responsible for platform stability and & service continuity
• Perform changes to TREP infrastructure, including feeds such as but not limited to B-PIPE and RSF
• Manage and implement stakeholder & vendor projects, such as data center
related changes & Refinitiv rebranding
• Participate in Scrum Ceremonies, daily engineering tasks and progress of the area as a whole in order for the Squad to success this year in delivering IT solutions inside the Market Data area
• TREP engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience managing a TREP platform
• Experience with B-PIPE & RSF feeds and infrastructure
• Minimum 3 years of working with network and architecture
• Minimum 3 years of working with Linux-based infrastructure
• TREP Engineer
• RSF Feeds
• Linux-based Infrastructure
Years of Experience
• Four (4)
Our Client Offers
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization working with complex solutions for Markets, Asset Management & the bank at large
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• Work category: Developer (IT)
• Period: ASAP - 3 months + 3 months option
• No of consultants: Two (2)
• Rate: Market rate
• Extend: Full time
• Hours per week: 40
• Work location: Remote (during Covid-19), team is located in Copenhagen, Denmark
• Hours/week: 8 - 17
• Business traveling: Yes
• Remote work: Yes
When applying, please remember to upload the following (in Word-format):
• Your updated consultant CV with relevant project list
• Provide the following information
- Your motivation
- Your expected hourly rate, all inclusive
- Your earliest start date
• Provide the name and phone number of two references (will only be contacted by prior arrangement with you)
We are presenting consultant profiles for our client on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
Programming/Software Development (PROG)
Level 3 + Level 4 - Consultant
Bloomberg Market ...
Network Design (N...
Thomson Reuters E...
Thomson Reuters R...
Work time percentage
Please click 'Apply', should you be interested in this assignment
Copyright © 2021
, powered by