Apply for an account
DK - Danish
EN - English
SV - Svenska
Requisition: Android / iOS Developer in AppCore Squad, Vilnius, Lithuania (10269)
Android / iOS Developer in AppCore Squad, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bjørn von Herbst
+45 26 15 08 96
MobilePay is looking for an experienced Android and/or iOS developer to improve the architectural and security areas of the mobile apps.
You will be improving decoupling, shareability and build speed by moving functionality into layer- and feature modules. You will be creating well-defined APIs between the modules and ensure they have specific responsibilities.
Getting a quick overview of the existing codebase and finding the best ways of separating the code is essential.
You will be adding checks for device state and asserting app integrity to ensure the apps are running in a non-compromised environment. This will be done through Googles SafefyNet and Apples DeviceCheck APIs.
You will be part of the AppCore squad which has these areas as responsibility along with key features of the app. For that reason, you also risk doing stuff like Dark Theme, UI components and bug fixing.
• Write high-quality frontend code for Android and/or iOS
• Collaborate closely with your squad to design the right solutions
• Be on the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
• Work in a self-organizing squad and have an agile mind-set
• Collaborate closely with architects, software engineers, UX/Design and business analysts
• Try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
• Experience with Kotlin/Java and/or Swift/Obj-C
• Experience with “git submodules” and building modular apps
• Experience with SafetyNet or DeviceCheck is a plus, but not a must
• Experience with unit tests and instrumented UI tests
• Ability to suggest technical solutions and openly share with a team
• Strong focus on code quality
• Knowledge of best practices and their application
• Team player with agile mind-set
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Preferably you hold a BSc in Computer Science or similar
• Objective C
• UI test
Years of Experience
Our Client Offers
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
• Work category: Developer (IT)
• Period: Asap - Ongoing
• No of consultants: 1
• Max price: 45 EUR/h
• Currency: EUR
• Extent: 100%
• Work location: Vilnius, Lithuania (can be fully remote, but candidates able to work on-site in Lithuania will be prioritized)
• Business traveling: Yes
• Remote work: Yes
When applying, please upload the following (in Word-format):
• Your updated consultant CV with relevant project list
• Provide the following information (in the VMS system):
- Your motivation
- Your expected hourly rate, all inclusive
- Your earliest start date
• Provide the name and phone number of two references (in the VMS system) - will only be contacted by prior arrangement with you
We are presenting consultant profiles for our client on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
Programming/Software Development (PROG)
Level 5 + Level 6 - Senior Consultant
DeviceCheck API (...
Java (Java progra...
Work time percentage
Please click 'Apply', should you be interested in this assignment
Copyright © 2021
, powered by